There is no denying that we are totally obsessed with Target. They have great products, great style, and best of all, great prices. This week’s visit did not disappoint! These are our favorite things we’ve spied in store this week that have us so excited for Spring.
These delightful shoes are so cute for this season, on sale for $8! That’s right $8!!! Make sure to rain check for the sale price if they don’t have your size.
I heart this Italian soda. It is my favorite. You have to try it.
We are loving these Room Essentials lamps that are only $19.99. We think they would make a huge statement in any room, the only question is: black or limey green?
Room Essentials is Targets own brand, and it has a great line right now that is perfect for neutral rooms to add a punch of color for Spring. Call us crazy but we are loving a hint of lime green or orange mixed with grey, dark brown and white neutrals.
Check out these sweet deals of the week:
A few tips to be a savvy Target shopper:
1) Sign up for the weekly ad via email so you can keep an eye on weekly deals.
2) Always check out Target coupons found HERE before heading to the store.
3) Go to Target.com and check ‘daily deals’ for amazing prices with free shipping.
4) Shop parameter of store and end-caps of shelves for clearance and sale merchandise.
5) Make sure to watch items being scanned as you are checking out. Sometimes clearance items do not ring up right at the register.
Do you guys love Target as much as us? What have you found lately that you’re in love with? Any extra tips we should know about?