Halloween is coming!
Don’t you just love this time of year when all the Halloween goodies appear? I’m not one for the blood and guts, but cute products I can’t get enough of.
Here are are couple of my faves I’ve had my eye on:
1. Haunted Silhouette Centerpieces: an easy decoration for just $1 at the Dollar Tree…holler!
2. Chevron Stripe Treat Bags: $5 for 20 at Gygi, adorable for favors and trick or treaters.
4. Orange Paper Straws: from Gygi, $7.99 for 50, they make any drink a partay!
5. Spider Mug: just in time for hot drink season, found at Crate & Barrel for $5.95.
6. Halloween Cupcake Papers: all the inspiration I need to get my bake on! $4.95 for 50 from Crate & Barrel.
Little seasonal touches around the house add a sense of occasion, and a warmth of home. Can’t wait to add a little to mine.
Tonight the Gatehouse No.1 in Orem is hosting their first “Ghouls Night Out” with live entertainment, food, decorating classes and seasonal discounts, I’ll be going are you in?