Gift Idea: His Stocking
It will be stocking time soon, and it seems we are always trying to come up with new ideas for the men in our lives. Here are a few ideas that have been tried and tested and may be good for your man too:
1. Switch Belts. We are huge fans of these one-size-fits-all belts. Available in a rainbow of colors with interchangeable buckles, we think they’re perfect for a stocking. 15% off for Boxwood readers for the next two weeks. Enter ‘BOXWOOD’ at checkout.
2. Classy Little Altoids. What’s not to love?
3. Mini Cologne. Unless your man splashes cologne around, minis are the perfect size. Banana Republic currently has four fragrances in travel size, and I couldn’t decide which I liked best. Usually $15 each, but often 2 for $20.
4. New Toothbrush. We probably all need to change our toothbrush more frequently than we do, and I can’t think of a better day to break out a new one!
5. Novelty Socks. Stripes, dots but we’ve found Santa socks don’t go down too well :)
6. Gift cards to his favorite eats are the way to his heart :) We usually buy these to places for lunch breaks, hoping to make work day a little nicer.
7. Black shower sponge from Bath and Body Works. Another thing that needs replacing often and would be nice new for Christmas Day.
8. C.O. Bigelow Methol Body Wash. The best thing ever.
9. Toblerone. Manly chocolate, and if he isn’t too interested, I’m sure you will find someone who is ;)
Do you have any tips for a successful male stocking? We would love you hear your tips.