Gift Idea: Her Stocking
Stockings are always the last thing for us to open Christmas morning, and in many ways the icing on the cake.
1. Mini Bath Goodies: THESE ones at Bath and Body works are on sale 3 for $10 and are so delicious!
2. Hardware Store Gift Card: Mr Faubus gave this to Sarah last year with a coupon saying he’d tackle a house project. Good one Hubs, we loved it!
3. Terry’s Chocolate Orange: this has been a tradition in our family since forever, delicious and classic.
4. Lindt Lindor Truffles: Another yummy fave.
5. A Guilty Pleasure DVD or CD: Camelot is a must for our collections. Hello 60’s fashion and make-up and songs to die for!
6. New Scarf: like THIS is perfect to see us through winter. Plus, it works out great if you roll it up and stuff it in the leg of stocking!
7. Fashion Jewelry: So fun to have something new and spunky. THESE are great to group together or split up.
8. A Small Candle: A new scent ready for the new year! We love THIS one.
If you’re planning a trip to Bath and Body works, they always have coupons you can use. We usually just look HERE before shopping!
Well, ladies and gents that was the last of our stocking ideas for this year, we hope you found it helpful!