Gift Idea: Kid Stocking
Our next stocking round-up is for the kiddos. Stocking stuffers can get pricey so we try to keep it simple with a few fun items, yummy treats and a few things for fun activities.
1. New toothbrush: Again, what a better day to break out a new one.
2. Theatre candy: To match a movie gift card.
3. Pringles: Children love a can all to themselves.
4. Disposible camera: We love this idea to catch Christmas through little eyes.
5. Magic bubbles.
6. Small photo album: A keepsake album to store the Christmas memories captured with the disposable camera.
7. Bubble Gum Tape: Novelty tape, full of artificial flavors that wouldn’t normally be allowed.
8. Movie gift card: Perfect for a child to use over the school break.
9. Small flashlight: For reading late at night or for treasure hunts and adventures.
What are your go-to stocking stuffers that your kids have loved?