White + Gold Gift Wrap
For this next gift wrapping look, we thought we’d mix two of our favorite colours, white and gold. It’s clean yet glamourous, classy and cute. We’re in love, are you?
As you know we love to collect bits and bobs from around our houses, and throw them into the mix. Here are the gift details, from left to right:
- The ‘S’ was made from stationary brads, with white wrapping paper.
- Then the white paper with white tule was just a matter of layering the tule, one knot after another. 10 in total.
- The gold tinsel was just that, but first wrapped the gift with tissue paper then smothered it in tinsel and placed in clear box.
- The white wrapping with gold circle, is actually a napkin ring made from mini bells. So fun to repurpose.
- Then the gold on gold, is simply gold gift wrap with a gold pipe cleaner. Also, so fun to raid the kids crafts!
We hope you find these different looks inspiring, and note that you don’t always have to go out and buy wrapping to mix things up. :)