A Survivor’s Guide to January
My goodness, I don’t usually get the ‘Winter Blues’, but this year I’m praying Spring shows her face early this year. Here are a few things that I’ve been loving this month, simple necessities to see me through.
1. Nightly bath with gorgeous products: to warm up and relax
2. A cozy book: to take me somewhere else
3. Fluffy slippers: to keep me snug
4. Enticing Drama’s: to help entertain
5. Green smoothies: to make up for all the carbs!
What are your survival secrets?