Christmas Clearance Shopping List
As many of you have seen, it’s Christmas clearance time! I’m guessing the last thing some of you guys want to do is hit the stores, but I promise you it’s always worth it. Especially when the sales go to 90% off which I’m expecting Target to do in the next few days…if not already.
There are so many products that can be used the rest of the year, so try and think outside the box when you’re rummaging through the clearance. Here are a couple of examples of Christmas decorations used for other holidays:
On top of decorations, here are the other things I’ll be stocking up on:
- Paper bows (remember THIS wreath)
- Wrapping paper
- Pine cones (want to make a massive garland to go around my door next year, like THIS one)
- Cinnamon sticks (for an upcoming diy)
- Lights (can never have too many)
- Extension cords and timers
- Christmas cards
- Chocolate (see HERE)
Bottom line, think about the upcoming year or even next Christmas and stock up now for next to nothing! You’ll be glad you did…pinky promise!