Watercolor is all the range around the bloggy world these days, and why not? It’s flippin’ amazing!
This watercolor card is a so simple and can be used for any occasion, and the best part is you can make it while you’re having art time with the kids. Just pull out those Crayola paints and save yourself a pretty penny on your upcoming events.
What You’ll Need:
Water color paper (I use this one)
Cup of Water
Thin Black Pen (in love with this!)
Stack of Magazines or a heavy item.
1. Fold your paper in half
2. Lightly wet your paintbrush and get a good amount of paint on it
3. Glide your paint in a line across the top of the card
4. Next, lightly dip the brush in water and make another line touching your first.
5. Repeat again!
6. Do the same but starting at the bottom of card. I like to use another color too.
7. Wait a few moments until it’s dried off then set it under a heavy stack of books or magazines. Place some white paper on top of it to protect it.
8. I like to leave mine a couple of hours or overnight, then when it is completely dried and pressed write a saying in your own penmanship.
I hope you find this little tutorial helpful, and your inspired to create your won little works of art. :)