We know mason jars have been on-trend for a while now, but they are so versatile we literally use them in every room of the house!
Here’s just a few of the many things you can do with a mason jar:
1. Bathroom storage: Toothbrush holder, bobby pins, and q-tips.
2. Glass: so perfect for a summer barbeque, or if you want to keep your kitchenware super casual. See our refreshing flavored water recipes HERE.
3. Small office supplies: Paperclips, pins, pencils and crayons. These look especially great all lined up in a row on a shelf or along a desk.
4. Cupcake liner holder: A mason jar is absolutely perfect to hold your cupcake liners and keep with all the rest of your baking ingredients and supplies.
5. Food storage: Obviously mason jars are great at keeping food air-tight and fresh. We love using them for dried spices and nuts to extend shelf-life and freshness.
6. Party decor: When we were in college, we would decorate for parties all the time with jars filled with water and a tea light. We would then add color with fruit or colored ribbon. So inexpensive, easy and effective!
7. Laundry room storage: buttons, threads that come with clothing are always hanging around. Why not give them a more permanent home?!
8. Craft room storage: We always save ribbons we get on gifts, rolling them up and sorting them by colour make them easy to find and reuse.
9. Loose Change storage: Having a jar in the closet makes emptying your pockets easy. We use our pennies for little treats like sodas, but it’s fun to also see the jar get full!
Do you love mason jars as much as we do?
What do you use them for?