With fall in the air, it’s time to get the front porch all ready! We’ve got you covered with a few low-priced items to make your porch welcoming and cozy…just like this…
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1. An autumn wreath: Anything dried or leafy will work great. This grapevine wreath is a great price, only $12 after coupon.
2. Chrysanthemums aka Mum’s: Don’t you love their orange vibrancy…fall perfection! Huge tubs of mums are currently $13.99 at Costco, and only $3.95 at Walmart for a medium size.
3. Lanterns: It never hurts to add a little glow to the front porch. We use these Ikea lanterns all year round, and love their price of $7.99. If your front porch is small or huge, you may want to try this or this size. A mixture of sizes looks great all together too for any size of porch.
4. Pumpkins: Layer pumpkins in different sizes for a cozy atmosphere. For a more unified look stick with one color, or go all out with orange, white and greens to add depth and interest. We try not to pay more than $.20/lb for our pumpkins!
5. Doormat: Leave the dirt outside with this $4.99 one from Ikea.
You could go crazy-town with buying multiples of these items, but even just one of each will create a pretty and cozy porch and cost you less than $50.
Wreath + Mum + Lantern + Pumpkins + Doormat = Less than $50!
See more fall porch inspiration here, here, and here.