With Em’s baby boy on the way we are prepping to make sure she has everything she needs. Is there anything better than getting ready for a new baby?
Seriously, our favorite!
We must get it from our Mumsie, who did it EIGHT times!
We thought we’d round up our absolute favorite newborn baby clothes and blankets to share with you…
1. Swaddle Designs flannel swaddles HERE. These large flannel swaddles are perfect for the newborn stage when babies need to keep extra warm. We love using them as a pretty bassinet sheet and the first blanket we use to lay under infant to protect furniture/carpet/baby gear from spit up.
2. Aden + Anais bamboo swaddles HERE. It’s all about the bamboo that makes these swaddles crazy soft, the best swaddle in our opinion!
3. Swaddle Designs burp cloths HERE. These are extra thick and so much more absorbent than any other cloths we’ve tried. They are perfect to lay under a newborns head to catch any spit up and save you from doing laundry all day long!
4. Ralph Lauren striped night gowns HERE. These are hands-down our favorite things for babies. They make night time diaper changes a breeze instead of dealing with snaps and the babies look so adorable in them. A worth the splurge for sure, and occasionally you can find them at places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They come in navy/pale blue for boys too.
5. Marks and Spencer baby grows (sleepers)
Great news! Our favorite shop for baby essentials in England just launched their USA website. You can get 20% off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter HERE. We cannot believe the quality of their products for the price!
Our absolute favorites are the 3-pack jammies for $13 HERE. With the 20% off these work out to be under $3.50 each!!! Our girls slept in these every night from birth-18 months.
6. Kissy Kissy crossover tees HERE. These super soft and thin crossover tees are perfect for the newborn stage. They are perfect to layer over a basic onsie and have integrated mits to cover hands. We love the classic design and scalloped edges.
7. We love Marks and Spencer’s basic onsies, really nice, thick and more stain-resistant cotton. Short sleeve HERE, we really like the sleeveless which is easier to layer with HERE.
Do you have any favorites for new babies? We’d love to hear!