Life is busy! Even though we’d love to have a perfectly nutritious and delicious meal prepared for our families each night, sometimes there just isn’t time to think and prepare an amazing meal, let alone shop.
For those nights that fast food seems the easiest/only option, here’s a healthier and cheaper meal plan with prep 5 mins or less that will get you through with just one trip to Costco.
1. kale salad mix + rotisserie chicken
2. take-n-bake or frozen pizza + side salad
3. frozen taquitos + salsa + fruit
4. easy cheesy eggs + salsa + fruit
5. soup + grilled cheese
6. dressed up bagel + green smoothie
7. pasta + fresh tomatoes (HERE)
COSTCO SHOPPING LIST
kale salad mix
cheese (sliced or loaf)
soup (THIS is our Costco fave)
We hope this helps your busy family!
We’d love to hear your easy Costco meal in the comments below!