- THESE woven placemats scream spring to me.
- Loving the design and tassels on THIS pillow.
- Outdoor (kid-friendly), b+w stripe pillow HERE. Seriously, what’s not to love?
- Our sister Helen just bought THESE chairs for her patio. They are so pretty and affordable and durable and stackable! The bench is equally amazing HERE and would be so great for an entryway indoors too.
- I bought these live succulents HERE and HERE in lovely copper pots. 2 oz of water every other week is the kind of plant lady (or should I say plant-killer) I am.
- I bought THIS abstract gold figurine and have been loving it in my living room. It helps make the traditional room feel a little more glamorous.
- Loving the wood details on THESE little tables.
- THIS little rug would be so cute hung vertically on a wall. It comes in a 7′ runner (HERE) which I’d love in my kitchen for the summer. If you’re looking for a large area rug, I’m all heart eyes over THIS wool morrocan wedding rug. Great price for wool.
Mrs Meyers Peony hand soap and dish soap are back in stock and still available online HERE and HERE. These sell out fast so grab them fast if you want your dirty dishes to smell like a rose garden instead :)
Have you found anything amazing at Target, please share!!! My Target addiction is real…