We’ve been trying to add a little more rustic into our usual glam Christmas decorations this year, so we decided to make some twiggy snowflakes.
Here’s the steps of how we made them:
1. Gather sticks and snap them to get the size of snowflake right for you.
2. Glue gun together.
3. Add layers of twigs, to make your snowflake.
4. Paint desired color.
5. Sprinkling a little glitter over the wet paint never hurts!
6. We used string to wrap around the center of our snowflakes for extra support (see top pic).
7. Hang with traditional snowflakes to add a little whimsy to the mix.
How have you mixed up your Christmas decor this year?